What’s so special about Cape San Blas?
Cape San Blas, located at the southernmost tip of Florida’s Great Northwest, is home to the #1 beach in the continental United States!
- No amusement parks or hi-rise condos
- No cell phones, pagers, or alarm clocks
- Almost no cars……very few people
It’s what you don’t have (or want) that makes this place special. Cape San Blas is a get-away…away from the noise…away from the crowds…away from the busy schedules, the telephones, the responsibilities. After a week of enjoying the simplest of pleasures, it’s hard to go home.
And it’s always nice to come back again.
Families make memories here that will last for lifetimes.
- Children get to hold a fiddler crab in their tiny hands
- Families share a campfire on the beach – and fall asleep under a blanket of stars
- Couples walk… and talk… like they’ve always meant to do
- Teenagers play volleyball on the beach with good friends they just met
- Grandparents sit in the porch swing to watch the sunset
- Children and grandchildren join them… and listen… and learn to appreciate age
- Photographers capture the magic of a morning thunderstorm
- Fishermen feel the anticipated tug on a baited line
- Surfers ride the foamy crests of warm southern swells